Part-time Developers Required:
- At least 5 years’ experience
- Submit detailed CV with traceable references
- Valid passport is a must as projects might involve regional travel
- Recent work portfolio required
- Interviews for shortlisted candidates will be conducted in Harare and South Africa
- All applications must be sent through via email by 20 December 2019
- Please specify the actual position being applied for
Backend Developer (Server-Side Developer)
Design, implementation, functional core logic, performance and scalability. Programming languages such as Java, C, C++, Ruby, Perl, Python, Scala, Go, required. Integration capacity with a vast array of services such as databases, data storage systems, caching systems, logging systems, email systems, etc.
To manage Web and Email hosting. Server and systems maintenance and integration. Full understanding of development languages, databases and cross platform compatibility. Requiring basic HTML and CSS knowledge.
Developer to work on software applications that run natively on desktop operating systems (such as Mac OS, Windows, and Linux). Skills-et required include GUI Toolkits such as Cocoa, XAML, WinForms, Gtk, etc. Inexpensive development environments such as Turbo Pascal, Turbo C, Visual Basic, Quick C, Visual Studio, and Delphi.